Join the Databar Team!
If you love running, races, and getting involved in your community, we're interested in talking to you! Regardless of where you are located, we're always on the lookout for new Associates and Race Directors who want to be a part of the running industry. If this sounds interesting to you, send us an email with more info about yourself!
Race Consultant (Edgewood, WA)
1. call, e-mail, visit race directors/sponsors/associated business that might be involved with events to offer your services to help them create the best events possible.
2. help events with design of courses including certification of them.
3. get events signed up to do online registration at www.databarevents.com .
4. help events with items like t-shirts, entry forms, awards, envelopes, checks, give a ways, timing, sponsors, direct mail.
5. help events remember to do everything on databar event checklist
6. help race directors with their other races or other business they are involved in.
7. help race directors use databar services to the fullest like post race surveys to racers and direct mail marketing pieces, and email messages to their current or past participants of their races
8. participate in some of your clients events by racing or volunteering at them.
Some Advantages of this job.
1. if you love racing, this is a job for you, you will be able to write off all your racing travels and equipment used at races.
2. if you are a self starter you will make plenty of income. Repeat business is yours.
3. you are your own boss and you get to choose who your clients are.
4. you get to interact behind the events you love with the people who put them on.
5. this is a commission based job, so the better you are, the more you get and there is no limit to your income.
6. you get to work with the same clients/people for years and years
7. tons of freedom/flexibility
8. Databar Inc. group has been in business since 1978. we have a well established business network
9. we have monthly marketing training as a company that you can come to meet new vendors, see what is new in the market, improve your client relationships
10. you can explore other markets if you wish to, you can see some of the other items some of the other associates get involved in at www.databarinc.com
Possible disadvantages of this job
1. you need to be a self starter, if you don't do anything you don't make anything.
2. usually the startup of your clients takes time, but when you have them as a client you have them for a long time.
3. if you don't like racing/participating in events this is not a good job for you.
Feel free to email me or call me with questions or stop by and we can go for a run and talk.
253-770-7338 x 253